Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Update

I met with the electrician today and confirmed everything that I wanted installed.  This was a chance meeting as I was just dropping by.   I also ran into the Project Manager.  So here are some things I found out today:


  1. The air ducts in the garage walls will see an additional bump out of studs around them to add insulation.  This is by design.
  2. The drain pipe in the garage wall is supposed to be the vent pipe.  this will be fixed.
  3. The soffit is going to be removed in the living room.
  4. The HVAC guys forgot to put the 2nd vent in the master bathroom.
  5. The electricians will be there today and then they may get interrupted by the concrete pour in the garage and basement.  This is up in the air.
  6. I asked about a closing date and was told late October.  He said if he can, he will make up a few days.  Additionally, if we can do a walk through and close on the same day, he said we might be able to get it as early as October 24th.  I think if I keep on them with problems as I have been, a walk through and close in the same day may be possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment